- Controller of processing of personal data SIA “Kosīši” (hereinafter – Kosīši), VAT payer’s no.: LV44103065105; address: “Kosīši”, Salacgrīva Parish, Salacgrīva Municipality, LV-4033; e-mail address: ; phone: +371 29479426 assumes responsibility for use, processing and safe storage of personal data during reservation and rendering of services pursuant to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the laws in force in the Republic of Latvia.
- Guests – natural persons who make reservations of services provided by the recreation complex “Kosīši” via www.kosisi.lv or phone.
- Personal data – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person (subject of data). By making a reservation via internet or phone, mandatory data to be entered is name, surname and e-mail or phone number.
- The purpose for processing of personal data – to ensure reservation via the reservation system of the website www.kosisi.lv or phone and ensure communication with guests during the provision of the services
- Legal basis for processing personal data: consent by guests, lawful and legitimate interests of “Kosīši” in order to ensure rendering of services and observation of laws and regulations binding to “Kosīši”.
- The guests confirm their consent to processing of their personal data by making a reservation via e-mail or by calling to +371 29479426. In case of reservation via phone, the consent is given in writing in person during the stay. By confirming their consent, guests:
- confirm that the person giving the consent is at least 13 years old at the moment of giving the consent;
- confirm that the consent is based on free will, clear, deliberate and specific.
- “Kosīši” informs that the personal data of the guests might be given to third parties, for example, a bank, for debt recovery. In addition, “Kosīši” is obliged to give the data to the state or municipal institutions in cases set forth in legislation.
- The guest may demand their data to be deleted at any time, at the same time being aware that it may affect the provision of the service.
- The guest is entitled to demand and receive information about processing of their personal data by requesting information about what data is at “Kosīši” disposal; how it is being processed and to whom it is given. The answer shall be given no later than within ten working days.
- The guest is entitled to change their consent with respect to the processing of their data (by choosing different amount of data or changing the previously selected aims for processing of the data), demand to edit inaccurate personal data, for example, in case of changes in contact information (phone, e-mail, etc.) by writing to , calling to +371 29479426 or in person at the recreation complex “Kosīši”
- The personal data of guests shall be stored for 1 year after the provision of the service for purposes of communication. The data providing evidence of fulfilment of liabilities by business partners shall be stored for the period set forth in legislation of the Republic of Latvia.